Serving Palouse since 1982
At WISH Medical, we are fully committed to providing you with accurate information and non-judgmental, compassionate care. We provide medically accurate, evidence-based education concerning reproductive and sexual health issues. We believe in being “whole-person healthy,” and our programs and services can help you reach your goals.
We know that each individual set of circumstances is unique. We give each patient the care and attention they need, to not only ensure that they are educated and encouraged, but also empowered to make informed choices. Our trained patient advocates and medical personnel are ready to serve you and to answer your questions.
Your future is important to us, and we consider it an honor and privilege to be a part of your life, assisting you during such a crucial time. We make the following promise to every person who talks with us:
- We are dedicated to providing a warm and safe environment to everyone, regardless of your age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, or circumstances.
- You will receive all of our services free of charge.
- You will be treated with kindness, compassion and receive honest and open answers together.
- Your story will be listened to with respect and courtesy, and without judgment, ridicule, or rejection.
- You will receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, life-style choices.
- You will be directed to other appropriate resources that could support you in your time of crisis and supply you with additional help and information.
- You will be given ongoing support, in accordance with your needs.
- We are honored that you have allowed us to share in this important decision-making process with you.
The pregnancy center does not provide abortion or referrals for abortion, but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
LeAnn Robertson, RN
Monica Eggleston, ARNP, FNP-C
Dr. Helen Shearer